Vision & Strategy
- Empower primary care and working in partnership to facilitate access to high quality, clinically effective and fully integrated care for everyone.
- Ensure a sustainable health service for our local community.
- Collaborative team working
- Fair and equitable
- Open and transparent
- Support and sustain general practice.
- Work with our patients to provide individualised, responsive care.
- Reduce health inequalities across the network
- Aim to ensure equity of quality and access to care all residents of the Colne Valley PCN.
- Work collaboratively with each other and build relationships with our local health and social care provides within the Integrated Care System.
- Facilitate our member practices to play their role in delivering better, more effective care.
- Deliver innovative programmes that help our patients manage and improve their long-term conditions.